Here at SRS Sales & Services Ltd we are committed to protecting and respecting the privacy of all our customers, suppliers (and visitors).
The information we collect from customers when making a purchase from our store is used for billing and administration purposes only and will be kept entirely confidential. Any contact information collected will expressly be contact details and payment information (such as credit or debit card). We guarantee that none of this information will not be passed onto third parties.
1. For the purposes of analysing web traffic and to improve the site in general we may store information regarding visitor’s ISP domain, the time accessed and the pages visited.
2. For HMRC and accounting Purpose, such data is stored in house and by Intuit Quickbooks cloud accounting software (GDPR Approved) for a maximum of 7 years then deleted or shredded.
3. For the logistics of processing orders and the delivery of orders. Such data is limited to the bare minimum required to carry out these processes and will be passed to various approved couriers.
4. For the process of providing maintenance whether on-site or in-house, such data will include the creating of a job sheets and or maintenance contracts that includes names, addresses, phone numbers and email addresses. This data is kept for a maximum of 2 years or the length of a maintenance contract entered into.
5. For the processing of payments by card, such data is collect by Barclaycard Merchant Services away from our own site, we do not see or collect card details on orders placed directly on our web site or sites. Card details taken manually are deleted and not stored in any form once the the transaction is completed.
1. The right to access data we hold on you and be provided with a copy of such data.
2. The right to be informed about the collection of data and how that data is used.
3.The right to ask us to have all your data deleted or shredded.
4. The right to object us to using personal data for a pacific purposes or purposes.
5. The right to data portability. I.E. any personal data we hold you have the right to collect and re-use by any other service or business.
Cookies are small files placed on your web-enabled device while browsing the Internet which aim to improve your browsing experience, for example:
● Information you’ve already wanted can be remembered so you don’t have to enter it again the next time you visit.
● Similarly, your log-in-d tails such as user name and password can be temporarily saved so you don’t have to enter them each time you visit.
● They can also measure site traffic to help us make the service we provide even better.
For more information on these small files, you can read more on the Direct Gov website by following this link: Internet browser cookies - what they are and how to manage them.
Below we have listed the cookies used on this website as well as their use and how long they will last.