LONG LASTING VIRACIDE,
EFFECTIVE FOR UP TO 10 DAYS
- Long lasting, slow-release disinfectant that remains active for up to 10 days
- Effective against MERS, SARS & Coronavirus
- When treated surface is touched or wiped it releases the disinfectant through a process called elusion, preventing reinfection for up to 10 days
- High quality medical grade disinfectant
- Incorporate Bacoban into your weekly cleaning routines
Bacoban is a long-term anti-viral, anti-bacterial and anti-fungal coating that can be applied to any surface via spray, wipe or nebuliser.
Unlike most surface cleaning and disinfection products which, once applied, only remain active for a few minutes, Bacoban remains active for up to 10 days after application and is resistant to the most common germs and viruses including CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19), MRSA, HIV, Hepatitis B&C and Norovirus.
After significant testing, Bacoban has been approved to be an effective barrier against Ebola hemorrhagic fever (Ebola or EVD), already now being used by airlines, building operators and ambulance fleet protection.
Bacoban has been developed not only to protect medical environments such as Hospitals and surgeries (Class 2 medical product) but also high multi-user environments such as offices, shopping and entertainment centres and even planes, ships – all of which are particularly relevant given the current situation with CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19).